You Are Reading

37

Creep, funny and a piece of my childhood

Dootzkie Sunday, April 24, 2011
Hello, dear readers. Lately I have been going a bit too much into either nonsense songs or into metaphysical ideas behind some topics.
Because of this, I bring you this great light-hearted posts containing something you didn't see in a while here, YouTube posts!

I found this short vid to be rather funny yet disturbing. I am unsure why. I think I never had such raw sense of humor that just a look could entice laughter from me, but this one is just so creepy that you cannot not laugh.

I never liked this cowards version of rugby and like most sports from USA, I dislike the static nature of it. Most of the game is spent standing and chewing gum, just like in baseball or other silly sports from the States. Also, this is not football, it's egghand at best!

I couldn't find the version I watched and I don't have the time to see if this one is good now, but you get it. The grand finale of on of the greats of Cartoon Network, while it was good. This, combined with Animaniacs, Johnny Bravo, Dexters Lab, I am Weasel, Cow and Chicken, The Grim advantures of Billy and Mandy or Evil Conwhatshisname were the cartoons i grew up on. Not this Ben10 Bakugan BS they serve kids today.

Anyway, ignore my rant and enjoy the last show before exiting the sceen of Ed Edd and Eddy!

And enjoy this lightheatered post. Tomorrow we continue with the deep stuff :D

Cheers

37 comments:

Punky said...

I have to say there are some new good cartoons on CN: Chowder, Adventure Time and I hear Regular Show is pretty good.

Jay said...

that guy get's all the ladies. :D

Al3xaG said...

Quite a change from lasts posts haha. The first vid is seriously disturbing btw.

ed said...

its FOOTBALL not handegg, yes american here

123 said...

i'm going to spend the next hour and a half watching ed edd and eddy ;_;

Anonymous said...

Ah yeah that's some good videos right there

Erika said...

omg Ed, Edd and Eddy is awesome!!! I haven't watched that in years <333

That first video, I've seen before but completely forgot about it. Still makes me laugh haha

thelastmeme said...

Loved ed edd and eddy

Faelinn said...

Reminds me of my middle school days haha. I miss those shows.

Trelin said...

That guy in the first video is quite funny. Ed Edd and Eddy are cool too, kinda, maybe.

iKill said...

The first one is really quite disturbing. O.O

Unknown said...

No "new" CN shows are good; Edd Ed and Eddy all the way! :D

RootYourDroid.net said...

Thanks for these! I loved Edd, Ed, and Eddy!!

Niek said...

lolol, the first one is so aweosome

Patres said...

Scooby doo?

lacrosseman said...

I lived cartoon network growing up

thoff74 said...

Awesome videos!

Jacob said...

Great vids, nice blog layout! :)

Doro said...

Yeah! Great videos man!

Megan Hansen said...

Ohhh I love Ed, Edd, and Eddy!

Shaft said...

Way to bring back memories of hours wasted watching T.V. But I enjoyed that show a lot.

Graham said...

Good job

gtrdrm23 said...

I think CN has kinda failed lately. All the old shows are a lot better than the new ones in my opinion.

Insider33 said...

Handegg is a better name than football.

Unknown said...

LOLOL! Laughed for about 10 minutes at the football play. No lie!

Jesse Crows said...

lol this is nostalgic! used to watch this all the time

Mike said...

Oh man I laughed pretty hard at the creepy smile guy.

Anonymous said...

Aaargh that creepy guy! Looks like pedo guy :D

EssentialUnderground said...

I used to love Edd Ed & eddy

Spartan094 said...

That trick play is classic.

cadexn said...

Oh man the nostalgia, thanks for the share man!

Musicofjustin said...

Hahah holy crap the first one almost made me crap my pants. Thats creepy.. Thanks for the great post, keep up the good work. following for sure=)

Unknown said...

Hahaha, oh man, that look is just downright creepy indeed, I can't believe I laughed at that!

But as a man of the "States," I like football! That was one heck of a play. Doesn't even seem legal haha.

William Main said...

Haha. Unfortunately the only one I was familiar with was Ed, Edd n' Eddy.

Noises said...

i love that football trick

MarkeeTeeVee said...

Ed, Edd, and Eddy for life. I rarely go watch CN nowadays.

sp3nny said...

the guy in the first vid is really weird...but that's what makes it funny i think

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Bite Size Thoughts