You Are Reading

21

A day reserved for randomness!

Dootzkie Tuesday, May 3, 2011
This day will be, from now on reserved for randomness. Mostly because I have a special ritual for this day that makes me feel all fuzzy inside so I wouldn't be able to provide the proper texts or not so sane pictures, music nor videos. Instead I would be posting stuff like this






You see... Your brain has melted because of the cuteness of that little bugger there. Now that you got your mental ability up and running... But just look at him... He is so adorable! Little phat paws and that look....
D'aaaaawww...


NO! I shall look down and continue with the post and so should you!

To be brief, here is something funny I found! Enjoy and if you know who did this and if there is more, please leave a comment saying so!





Cheers!

21 comments:

PeaceLoveandSharpies said...

a) I died of overload of cutedness when I saw the dog.

b) I died once more after reading the dishwasher thing. XD

Oh, isn't this lovely. I'm being summoned by my mother to go empty the dishwasher.
*grumble*

CandleintheDark said...

hahahah that was awesome! Trollin is a art

Kicking Rocks said...

LMAO!!! That was hilarious! Cute pic!

Unknown said...

That's some funny stuff, language barriers always make for classic comedy.

Gheko said...

I've gotta say I wouldn't have replied to the Mexican that many times!

Splendid TV said...

haha! that dishwasher thing is hilarious

Trolske said...

The dishwasher stuff is hilarious!
And you almost had succes with melting my brain with the puppy.....ALMOST!!

fabio_2007 said...

haha, very funny

Keine Scheisse said...

What a lovely puppy!!

Nice story :-P

Erika said...

omg that is so freakin' cute <3333

brn said...

HAHaHAHAHAHAHA oh my god i lol'd so hard here

Trelin said...

She shouldn't have been so quick to turn him down. He might have been cheaper.

Astronomy Pirate said...

Cute and hilarious, nice double punch.

123 said...

I would've just hired him, he seems dedicated :D

D. said...

Totally made my night! :D

ed said...

lol is that dontevenreply

Mercurio said...

Finest troll I've seen in a long time. It took me 5 minutes to scroll down the puppy!!

The Speaker said...

haha Great post I really liked this one.

Anonymous said...

That huskey is too cute and that guy was probably messing with him. Gotta love the internet haha :D

VersionDouble said...

aaha, i love stories/whatever you wanna call them like that

A Kid At Heart said...

hahaha, that was too good!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Bite Size Thoughts