You Are Reading

20

Soul match.

Dootzkie Saturday, May 7, 2011
Today I should post a nice bite size thought, but since I just got home [14:00] and will depart soon, that won't happen. Stuff do to in the morning, debating tournament afterwards. Debate will be held tomorrow as well, so if I am not around, I do appologize, dear readers. Hope this won't be an issue for you [I know you all just wait for posts :P ] and that you will be able to survive without me and continue doing your thing.

With that small diclaimer out of the way, I can share with you what's on my mind at this moment. On my mind is a person very dear to me who I love oh sooo much. She writes really great poems and texts and today's poem had a picture of a bloodsoaked knight [she knows that I am far from the idea of a White Knight] with the text next to it ~ Without gripping the sword, I cannot protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you.

This is how I feel and she knows it. The deepest corners of my being are not unknown to her.

As you can see dear reader, not so deep, but in a rush that is this crazy day I would flooded with emotions and I wanted to share.

See you all on Monday [maybe even Sunday evening]
~Dootz

20 comments:

13-c-a-t-s said...

that's kinda sweet in a weird way!

Dave said...

We will survive. Keep up the good blog.

Sam said...

Do share them when you can!! Have a good weekend!

Thatguyheis said...

good luck with your special someone!

D. said...

beautiful.

Mercurio said...

Good luck with the debate. We'll be fine.

Dejch said...

good luck! enjoy the weekend

OatmealStout said...

Have a nice weekend!

ed said...

who she be?

Kicking Rocks said...

ill survive...can everyone else??

Unknown said...

Enjoy the weekend!

Trelin said...

Weekend. Good be it may.

123 said...

i'll watch over your blog for you while you're gone, it's only what a friend would do

Al3xaG said...

No wonder why you are thinking on her, good luck with life!

Matt said...

Enjoy your weekend pal ;)

Danny Murphy said...

Have a good weekend mate

Jake said...

Good luck

Insider33 said...

Have a good one lol.

Frosty said...

I think it's a nice little quote that was given

Anonymous said...

have a great weekend

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Bite Size Thoughts