You Are Reading

27

Final quotation.

Dootzkie Wednesday, May 18, 2011
First you decided who you want to be and understood you do what you must do.
You are doing it?! GREAT!
And you, a brave man, may fall, but you will not yield! Because what you are doing must be done.

But what are you doing? Why? I missed that part for a while in my life and then in an interesting documentary about the spirit of our time I saw a quote my Gandhi.

~Be the change you want to see in this world~

I consider this the perfect motivation for anything. The source of all the acts. It's not because God or priest or president or dictator or torturer or mother or father told you you need to do something. Don't get me wrong, this quote, when used as a driving force can still produce some ill deeds. But that's only because people behind those ill deeds wanted that kind of change in the world. This quote reduces the fault possibility only to a human factor, which is still a lot. If you were educated in a way that makes you hinder both your self and others, it's all on you.

See the change you want to happen to this world. Be the change, enable the change. I say, that is a good thing to decide you should and that you must do! That is a path on which you must not yield.

These three quotes are the way I lead my life. They allow me to see things which ever I like, so they are not restrictive on that plane. But what they disable for me is to back down.



What is the change you want to see in this world?
Are you ready to follow the path that will enable that change?

27 comments:

Intraman said...

very inspirating quotes

Zealot said...

These are good quotes thanks for sharing looking forward to more.

Dave said...

These are very thoughtful quotations. Great post.

//Love said...

Great quotes!

S41 said...

Great blog and nice design!

Anonymous said...

That's my favorite quote from Gandhi!

Erika said...

I love that quote. Does make me think though. There's so much that I would like to change about this world, I wouldn't know where to start....

Athanasian Complexio said...

That's the way I try to go about things. I try to just (as tired out as it is) just be myself. Screw living up to what others want, be what you want to make of yourself.

MarkeeTeeVee said...

"Start the change you want to see, the change that begins in you."

This is one of my school's mottos.

Easy Smile ! said...

Nice post, keep it up !

botji said...

I am usually poorly motivated to do something, and I can't really focus on one thing at a time for an extended time.

The quote is very true though, but "change" itself is not always what people want, people tend to preserve what they already do/know. If you do want to change things then its a really good phrase to motivated people!

Dejch said...

nice post! keep up the good work hihi ^^

AllenTesch said...

That is a really good post. A lot to think of in there.

Kropah said...

nice quotes

Mercurio said...

That was a very nice quotation combo indeed.

brn said...

this is such an inspiring quote.
i'm one of those people that wants so much to change but doesn't really do anything. gotta change that..

Gaberabtic said...

nice post man keep them coming I like reading your work

Trolske said...

Woah, Ghandi has some really awesome quotes!

G said...

very uplifting

123 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malkavian said...

interesting LOL@Colin Biano

Girafa said...

Nice quotes man, really enjoying to read it ;)

dende said...

Okay, i dont do homework anymore and therefore all homework on this earth will vanish.

Unknown said...

Most overused quote of the year, all years.

Kicking Rocks said...

thats a great quote!

themajessty said...

I can't think of any change that wouldn't sound cliched. Like, "let the world be made of rainbows, unicorns, and everybody gets to have sex so they'll be happy. And all psychopaths have M&Ms and awesomeness."

Patti D. said...

I'm in no position to make any change, powerful people have to do that, not me.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Bite Size Thoughts