You Are Reading

22

Typography

Dootzkie Thursday, May 19, 2011
I bet ya all thought I'll post another RSA post or some other clip that is connected to education and degree devaluation and about how classes are not motivating enough. It's obvious that education and educational system are very important to me, but even I sometimes just want to mess about.
Well, this weak I will treat you with something smokers know and friends of smokers know better. It's not the smoke, nor the stench of the ashtray the spreads form the clothes after a few minutes in a club.
It's about... Well you'll see.


YES! It's that infernal one cigar before doing anything.

~Let's go, we'll me late.
~Let's sit here for a bit. I'd like to smoke another one.

22 comments:

willyt3hwhale said...

Kind of planted a seed in my mind...

Dejch said...

i am just about to quit so this helps :D

logo mess said...

im too an nicotine slave :/ hope i will get rid of it one day

Intraman said...

yeah i hate playing video games with my roommate because he always has to stop to smoke a cigarette

Jay said...

that was beautiful, and thank you for smoking is an awesome movie. :D

Insider33 said...

Cigarettes are the worst

CPH said...

"Well, this weak I will treat you"

And right now, I will treat myself to another cigarette. haha

Unknown said...

I sort of want to smoke now, is that normal.

Girafa said...

I rarelly smoke, I smoke on a normal day 1 or 2 cigarretts max

Kropah said...

Cigarette = bad, and its not sexy anymore!

duffboi said...

I'm still in the process of quitting. But my brother recently summed up the problem of smoking with the 'pausing life' issue you have shared. hehe, quite a bummer.

D4 said...

Nice vid, nice message. It doesn't bother me, but I don't like em.

botji said...

Yup, smoking is bad!

The video is awesome, I don't why but I am in love with these kinds of videos that travels through the words! ( not sure how to explain otherwise! )

D. said...

Nice one ;)

Dave said...

Defo no ciggies lol.

G said...

I only smoke cigars when in cuba...it's just not the same elsewhere

123 said...

WE DON'T LEAVE THIS HOUSE
UNTIL I FINISH THIS HERE CIGARETTE, YA HEAR?

PaulBlark said...

Great now i want a cig...

Al3xaG said...

Brb I need a cig.

Mercurio said...

That's a catchy tune

themajessty said...

Nice. (:

I've always managed to use the "my mom died of lung cancer so...I don't smoke" excuse when faced with peer pressure, thank god.

Radux said...

100% signed!
Cigarettes are bad, not cool and if you want to kill yourself there are better ways.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Bite Size Thoughts