You Are Reading

4

Fiddle faddle...

Dootzkie Tuesday, March 15, 2011


The remodeling kinda didn't go as planned, so I will keep the present look of the blog until I find a way to implement the changes I wanted.

The main issue behind the idea to change the layout was to enable the double sidebar to the right which would then include, as it's top widget this

I know... It would have been great, but until I find a way to reduce it's size,  it won't be going anywhere near my sidebar.

It's like its talking to me!

I will also try to see and implement some other stuff there to bring all this a bit of flare.

If anyone has an idea how to adjust HaveASlogan to the size so it can fit to the sidebar, please inform me how to do so via comments. Note that the main issue isn't the resizing of the gadget, but the picture as well. See the code for other info.

Cheers


4 comments:

Something Concupiscible said...

Good luck, I'm still messing around with mine, too.

Unknown said...

make own service like haveaslogan? its not complicated
some images,quotes, image magick and random scripting language will do

Meghan Moran said...

Wish I could help you with the size problem. That is a huge widget.

rinns said...

I don't know how to help you D:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Bite Size Thoughts