You Are Reading

3

I don't need your Civil war!

Dootzkie Friday, March 11, 2011
I know, I know... When I said I will post music from time to time I promised electro and/or drum and bass, but what can I do when there is good music all over.

Hope you all enjoy the song and be sure to read the lyrics. My favorite part is the following

Look at the shoes your filling
Look at the blood we're spilling
Look at the world we're killing
The way we've always done before
Look in the doubt we've wallowed
Look at the leaders we've followed
Look at the lies we've swallowed
And I don't want to hear no more


What's so civil about war anyway?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

brings me right back to the 90s

Ashton Chase said...

Classic song.

tyler_crowe said...

always good, can't say I'm a fan of the new G&R however

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Bite Size Thoughts